Thursday 28 May 2015

BCDO

Big Church Day Out

 Where's wally? Can you spot me in the crowd at the Rend Collective gig?
Worshiping with thousands of Christians from many nations really touched me.
 The MAF flight simulator trailer, info truck and Cessna 150 display.


Jonny and I listening to Steph Mcleod sing and share at the MAF stand. 

I had a wonderful time sharing with many potential pilots and engineers the work of MAF and encouraging them to pray about serving God in this capacity. I remember being at an event when I was 11 in Northern Ireland and having a go on an MAF simulator and just being so excited!
Seeing many children at this event with the same enthusiasm was so great, hoping that like me maybe one or two of those kids would be inspired to serve God in this way, but that all of them would know the love of Jesus and want to share it!





No comments:

Post a Comment